Application Submission: March 15, 2013
Location: Montgailhard, France
Prizes: 13.500 € for each selected team.
Type: Restricted projects competition for architects with 2-3 teams selected. Brief in French.
Competition for the construction of a new school complex in Montgailhard, France. The project will be located on a free plot and will have all the space and equipment necessary for the operation of the school (area of education, administration, catering, technical rooms, space, …). The useful area considered for this project is approximately 1420 m2 for indoor and 3150 m2 for outdoor spaces.
Selection criteria for participants:
1. Technical and financial guarantees
2. Statements or certificates required by Articles 43, 44 and 47 of the Public Procurement Code
3. Documents needed in Articles 45 and 46 of the Public Procurement Code
4. Technical skills of all team members
5. References in the field of education.
6. References for the operations of similar complexity and importance.