Submission: November 12, 2013
Registration: November 12, 2013
Location: Ferrara, Italy
Prizes: 1st Prize € 65.000 2nd Prize € 40.000 3rd Prize € 25.000
Type: Open competition for architects.
International architecture competition for the construction of a new university in l’Arcispedale Sant’Anna, Cona, Italy
The competition is aimed at acquiring a preliminary level project for the construction of a building that has a total area of 6,000 m² gross (inner surface of approximately 4500 m², compartments and net technical accessories).
The new building will integrate and replace all spaces within the Hospital. In this new construction will be allocated to the following uses and activities:
- Classrooms medium / large capacity
- Library and related deposits,
- Work classrooms for students,
- Bar / Restaurant:
- Reception areas and parking for students,
- Study rooms:
- Offices, meeting rooms and classrooms for exams,
- Educational workshops rooms