Schneider Electric invites business and engineering students to the global business case challenge for green energy solutions. Enter for the chance to revolutionize energy management and gain unique insight into one of the leading global energy management companies in the world. Win a career opportunity & travel the world with Schneider Electric!
Who is eligible
- Business and engineering** students, eighteen (18) years of age or older, pursuing their bachelor’s (at least 2nd year), master’s or MBA degree are eligible to compete.
- Go Green in the City 2015 is open to two-member teams with at least one female member (note: both members must comply with the degree requirements stated above).
- Both of the team members must study in the same country for the duration of the competition. They are not, however, required to be from the same university, nor are they required to study the same subject or be in the same year, as long as they are not in their first year of their undergraduate education.
- English language competency is required.
- Teams from all over the world are welcome to compete.
No exceptions can be made regarding the terms of the eligibility requirements.
What Can You Win in Go Green in the City 2015?
The opportunity of a lifetime – your chance to travel the world AND receive an employment offer with Schneider Electric*!
Go Green in the City offers you the opportunity to not only learn about Schneider Electric businesses but also to experience our work culture firsthand. Experience a typical day in the life of a Schneider Electric employee during the final event in Paris at the Schneider Electric headquarters, which is affectionately referred to as “Le Hive”.
With our business leaders and employees acting as mentors for semi-finalists, use this opportunity to interact and start building your network within Schneider Electric.
Show us your talents and skills and you might receive an interview, or even an offer of employment with Schneider Electric. All semi-finalists will be invited to complete a digital interview with Schneider Electric!
Members of the winning team will receive an opportunity to work with Schneider Electric and also win a world tour* as they visit Schneider Electric offices in two different countries. A few of the many highlights of the trip involve: interacting with Schneider Electric business leaders and employees; learning from these professionals and using their expertise to map out the perfect career plan; and spending memorable time exploring the destination cities.
Finalists will receive a digital certificate for winning the semi-finals for their region and also a memento from the Go Green in the City final competition.
All finalists are invited to the final event in Paris; all travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by Schneider Electric.
Semi-finalists will receive a digital certificate for their accomplishment in the challenge. They will also get an opportunity to work with a mentor from Schneider Electric and a chance to complete a digital interview.
All participants will receive a digital certificate of participation sent to the email address used for registration.
This is how it works:
- Register for the competition: http://bit.ly/
- Team up with a friend (at least one team member must be female)
- Submit an innovative idea for efficient energy management for smarter cities
The top 100 teams will train with a Schneider Electric mentor and create a video presentation of their idea.
The final top 12 teams will be invited to Paris to present their ideas in front of the prominent jury.
For more information and to enter the competition please visit http://bit.ly/