Application Submission: September 26, 2013
Location: Manosque, France
Prizes: € 60.000 for each selected team.
Type: Restricted projects competition for architects with 3 teams selected.
Restricted competition for the construction of an aquatic center in the city of Manosque (France) comprising:
- A lobby and access.
- Individual lockers for users.
- Changing rooms for groups.
- A 25×25 pool / indoor sports style (10 m corridor)
- A learning pool 25 x 12.50 (6 lanes)
- A leisure pool of 150 square meters,
- A relaxing pool with a slide of about 100 square meters,
- Rooms including storage for maintenance equipment.
- Rooms for staff comprising office space.
The estimated cost of the works is € 17,890,378