APR’s Global Future Design Awards 2019
The APR Magazine is pleased to invite architects, students, engineers, designers, and artists from around the globe to take part in the 2019 Global Future Design Awards.Established in 2016, the GFDA 2019 Award is one of the world’s most prestigious awards for high-rise architecture. It recognizes outstanding ideas that redefine Architecture design through the implementation of novel technologies, materials, programs, aesthetics, and spatial organizations along with studies on globalization, flexibility, adaptability, and the digital revolution. It is a forum that examines the relationship between the Architecture and the natural world, the Architecture and the community, and the Architects and the city.
The awards will be having the following categories:
• Architecture Commercial | Cultural | Sports & Recreation |Residential |Office Building |Institutional Building |Transportation | Hospitality |Mixed Use | Pop-Ups & temporary | Landscape Design |Urban Design and more…
• Interior Design Residential Interior | Public Building Interior | Commercial Interior | Corporate Interior• Product Design Households | Lifestyle & Accessories| Interior Design Elements• Artist | Designers Art & Craft | Graphic Design | 3D Design | Animation
• you can send maximum 8 images of your project.
• 4 x sheets A1 size (594mm X 841mm).
• Project ABOUT in DOCS or PDF format in about 300 to 500 words.
• Submission sent do not exceed maximum of 50Mb in zip file.
• You can submit 10 projects in multiple categories and there are no restriction in built, concept or projects making date.
The Global Future Design Awards 2019 will be judged by two stellar panels: one for design, the other for architecture. Each of the panels will be compiled of industry experts who will use their insight and experience to deliberate the results.The Design panel will be looking for: fresh thinking and originality, beautiful execution, great storytelling, work that pushes and progresses the client brief beyond expectations, work which emotionally connects with its people.The Architecture panel will be hoping to see: work that is programmatically, formally and spatially rich, design that pushes boundaries, projects that address issues of sustainability a people focused, client driven approach.The reputable judges will nominate 3 finalists within each award category. The winners of the GFDA 2019 will be selected by honorable jury members.
• Early Bird Registrations – 1st February to 20th February 2019- Fee: $50 USD
• Standard Registration – 21st February to 20th March 2019- Fee: $75 USD
• Late Registrations – 21st March to 30th April 2019- Fee: $100 USD
Professor in Urban Design
Peter is a Professor of Urban Design at The Bartlett School of Architecture, University College London.
-Dr David Bohua Tann
Head of School Architecture, Computing And Engineering (ACE)
Assistant Master of ENSA, Toulouse
Professor of ENSA, Toulouse
Managing Director Perkins+Will
Associate Professor of Architecture Drury University
Adjunct /Temporary vice ga
Division of Architectural Lighting and Design
Head of Division
Art + Design
Assistant Professor + Director, BFA Graphic Design + BFA Interaction Design
Lawrence Technological University
-Prof. dr. Jonas Jakaitis
Director of the Institute of Architecture &
Head of the Department of Design
Faculty of Architecture
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
Emmanuel Combarel, French architect [ECDM studio, with Dominique Marrec]
-Prof. Mark Blaschitz
Teaches as Professor of Housing, Fundamentals and Design in the Department of Architecture. In higher education policy vice chairman of the study commission architecture and member of the senate.
Staatliche Akademie der Bildenden Künste Stuttgart/
Stuttgart State Academy of Art and Design
APR Magazine is pleased to announce its Global Future Design Awards 2019, Architecture Competition inviting all architects, students, engineers, designers, and artists from around to participate. The APR Magazine is pleased to invite architects, students, engineers, designers, and artists from around the globe to take part in the 2019 Global Future Design Awards.
Architecture Press Release
Link to Competition
Link to Registration form
The GFDA 2019 deliver unprecedented exposure for our finalists and winners.
Type of Competition
Open to the public/Minimum requirements (Open to anyone that complies with the requirements), Single stage (Winners selected immediately)
Who can Participate
architects, students, engineers, designers, and artists from around the globe
Dates and Time Frame
Registration Closes April 30, 2019
Deadline to Submit Project May 10, 2019
Winners announcement Date May 30, 2019
Location of Competition
Banner, Poster, Brochure or Triptic of Competition