Winter World Campus Masters Selective Graduation Design Program 2019
The evaluation for WCM Program will be conducted quarterly and annually:Every quarter (three months) is a round. Therefore, a year has four rounds, include the winter contest of the previous year and the spring, summer and autumn contests of the year.Three works will be selected every quarter, and 12 works will be selected in four quarters. They, together with works resurrected by Supe Nova Jury, will compete for the grand award of the year.
– The plan needs to be fully presented on up to 12 A2 drawings of longitudinal layout, with good dpi and readable labels (8 mm margin). The unified format for submission is JPG, and each drawing size does not exceed 10MB;
– The registration number must be marked in the upper right corner of the drawing. Its required font is Arial and the font size is 20. You should name your submission according to the design category,such as Architectural design, landscape design, urban design, industrial design, public art, etc. The naming format of the drawings follows the rule of “registration number-design category -01/02/03/04…”;
– Language used in Work Introduction: Bilingual languages (Chinese-English) or English only;
– The language used in drawings: Bilingual language version (Chinese-English) is the best, and the native language of the participants is also accepted, but the key parts are recommended to be marked in English;
– Do not disclose personal information, including name, University, etc., in all drawings and captions. Anyone who discloses personal information will be disqualified;
– The model or the real object can be displayed through photos, and its uploading requirements are consistent with that of the proposal;
– The cover of the work needs to be uploaded. The cover is a single rendering of the work, and the size is 1045×654, 72dpi, within 500KB.
World Campus Masters Selective Graduation Design Program (short for “WCM Program”) is launched by an international design competition platform Young Bird Plan. In the era of pursuing professional subdivided and trans boundary design, WCM Program is committed to creating a display platform that witnesses the evolution of design thinking and gathers the most pioneering ideas.
Young Bird Plan
Link to Competition
Link to Registration form
The winner of the WCM of the Year will gain:
1. RMB 20,000（before tax）
2. Entry will be permanently included in the list of the world campus masters.
3. 3 days homepage display on designverse (within 24 months after the award is announced, it will be invalid after expiration)
4. Have the opportunity to attend the Young Architects Speech Show held by designverse
5. Award certificate
The winners of the WCM of the Quarter will gain:
1. An opportunity to compete for the World Campus Masters of the Year
2. RMB 1,500 book taken per work
3. Entry will be permanently included in the list of the world campus masters works.
4. 1 day homepage display on designverse (within 24 months after the award is announced, it will be invalid after expiration)
5. An opportunity to have a tea time with famous designers 6. Award certificate
Type of Competition
Restricted/Has stricter requirements (Is not open to anyone. Has limitations regarding its participants), More than one stage (Winners selected after at least two selection phases)
Who can Participate
1. Designers who graduated between 2015 and 2019 and major in Architecture, Urban Design, Landscape Design, Interior Design, Industry Design, Public Art, etc. are welcome to participate, including undergraduates and post-graduates within 5 calendar years after the current competition launched. Both individuals and teams can participate in WCM Program and the submission is your completed graduation design works.
2. Team entries should be designed by the actual participants of the graduation project. There is no limit on the number of participants in each group. Only one work is allowed to submit for each group.
3. All team members are required to register on designverse. For common questions, please visit Q&A on our website.
4. You can register for the competition at www.designverse.com.cn. If you have any questions, you can add WeChat: youngbirdplan for consultation.
Dates and Time Frame
Registration Closes December 31, 2019
Deadline to Submit Project December 31, 2019
Winners announcement Date
Location of Competition
Banner, Poster, Brochure or Triptic of Competition