Jewelry sketch Contest Inspired by nature
All submissions should be sent to the following address: [email protected]
Your submission should contain the following information:
– Full name
– Photo / scan of a student ID.
– Name of the set and accompanying text.
– Links to social media, including Instagram and Facebook.
3. Any and all materials are allowed when creating your sketch: pencils, markers, paints, pens or electronic means.
4. We have been accepting submissions since September 5th and will continue to do so until our deadline – November 15th at 12:00 PM EET.
5. The copyright to the sketch remains with the artist. The rights to produce jewellery from the sketch belong to the Kochut Workshop.
Brand Kochut starts a jewelry sketch contest for students. To win the competitor must submit a sketch of a jewelry set featuring natural motifs.
Link to Competition
Link to Registration form
On November 22nd, we will announce the Top 10 Best Sketches and tag their creators on our social media networks. The winner will be chosen from among the Top 10 contestants to receive our nominal scholarship prize in the amount of $370.
We will also hold a popular vote among the Top 10 to determine which contribution is the “Fan Favorite”. The winner of the title of “Fan Favorite” will receive a Kochut piece as a prize.
Type of Competition
Open to the public/Minimum requirements (Open to anyone that complies with the requirements), Single stage (Winners selected immediately)
Who can Participate
This contest is only open to students of higher educational institutions. A photograph or scan of a student ID is required to confirm eligibility.
Dates and Time Frame
Registration Closes November 15, 2021
Deadline to Submit Project November 15, 2021
Winners announcement Date November 22, 2021
Location of Competition