THE UNKNOWN– Architecture Render Challenge
Why you should take this Challenge?
• To showcase you’re rendering skills.
• To challenge yourself, create a single image that represents your design thought process.
• To be able to create a single image that displays briefly and smartly a bundle of ideas.
• To present the idea of ‘Quality over Quantity’
• One image that represents the unknown in architecture.
• Create one rendered architectural graphic design that says it all.
• The Rendering can be hand-drawn or digital.
Basic Submission requirements:
• One Rendered Image (Size: 30×30 cm)
• Text summary (100 words minimum)
• Do not submit work that has been published earlier.
• A zip folder with all the requirements Text summary (docx./docs. Format), Image (Jpeg./Jpg. Format).
• Please use the participation code as the name of the submission zip folder.
Submissions to be mailed at [email protected]
• Subject: RC_TU – Your Participation Code
• Body: Link to the submission (Google drive/dropbox)
Presentation skills are just as important as designing; one of the best mediums to present your architectural designs is through rendering. Architectural rendering aims to create life-like experiences of the buildings before they are built. Rendering aids the designer to convey his or her ideas, an image that represents the designers’ imagination most realistically.
The Theme for Render Challenge: The unknown
Archiol | Artuminate
Link to Competition
Link to Registration form
Type of Competition
Open to the public/Minimum requirements (Open to anyone that complies with the requirements), Single stage (Winners selected immediately)
Who can Participate
The competition is open to all.
Dates and Time Frame
Registration Closes February 28, 2022
Deadline to Submit Project March 10, 2022
Winners announcement Date April 16, 2022
Location of Competition
Location of Project (if developed)
Banner, Poster, Brochure or Triptic of Competition