Dedalo Minosse Internation Prize for Commissioning a Building
The Prize comes from the idea that the framework for creating good architectural works is determined not only by the quality of the Architect’s project (architects, building engineers, freelance professionals, referred to as “Architect” herein), but also by the positive and stimulating role played by the Client.
Registration is free of charge.
Link to Competition
Link to Registration form
The Jury will assign the following awards:
• the “Dedalo Minosse International Prize”, to a Client who commissioned a professional Architect;
• the “Dedalo Minosse International Prize OCCAM – Under 40”, to a Client who commissioned a young professional Architect;
• the “ALA-Assoarchitetti Prize – Fondazione Inarcassa”, to a Client who commissioned an Italian professional architect;
• the “ALA-Assoarchitetti Prize – Under 40”, to a Client who commissioned a young Italian professional Architect;
• the “Andrea Palladio International Prize”, which is assigned, on the recommendation of the Organizing Committee, to a Client who stands out for the work done in the last 20 years.
Type of Competition
Restricted/Has stricter requirements (Is not open to anyone. Has limitations regarding its participants), Single stage (Winners selected immediately)
Who can Participate
Any private or public client, its architect, building firms, suppliers and subcontractors, or anyone else involved in the building process is entitled to enter the competition.
The architectural works must have been completed between the 1st of January 2017 and the 31st of December 2021
The Clients and the architects who participate in the Dedalo Minosse Prize undertake to accept to be appointed as jury members in the future editions of the Prize.
Every Representative can nominate only one client (person, associations, group, company, corporation).
Architect and Client cannot be the same person or a relative or kin.
Dates and Time Frame
Registration Closes April 6, 2022
Deadline to Submit Project May 6, 2022
Winners announcement Date September 16, 2022
Location of Competition
Location of Project (if developed)