Architecture & Design Collection Awards 2023
297 Nominations spanning the following Categories:
• Conceptual Design
• Communication & Web Design.
Grand Jury Members: A constellation of celebrated professionals:
• Gerrick Numan – Owner, Creative Director, Millé / New Zealand
• Bret Recor – Founder & Creative Director, Box Clever / USA
• Annabella Hervesi – Head of Design, I O Line and Round / Hungary
• Katrina Yin – Design Manager, JDS Development Group / USA
• Nuno Costa – Architect, ARCA EUAC, Doisarcuitectos / Portugal
• Hannah Churchill – Founder, hcreates interior design / China
The ADC Awards 2023 is more than a competition; it’s a movement to inspire, a stage to excel, and a community that champions the relentless pursuit of design perfection.
Join us in this celebration of design excellence and let your work resonate on a global scale.
In today’s world, where innovation and creativity are paramount, the Architecture & Design Collection Awards act as a hub for groundbreaking ideas and exceptional talent. As a prestigious global platform, the ADC Awards 2023 invites creative minds from across the world to showcase their exemplary works that shape the future and breathe life into the extraordinary.
The ADC Awards 2023 are open to entries from all corners of the globe, seeking to capture a wide range of skills and expertise.
ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN COLLECTION
Link to Competition
Link to Registration form
Certificate of Achievement for all Winners & Awardees
• Personalized Award Logo for all Winners
• Award Trophy for all Winners & Awardees
• A featured spot on our homepage, exclusive landing page, and social media channels
• Opportunity to grace the covers of future ADC Awards publications
• Inclusion in ADC’s newsletters
Type of Competition
Open to the public/Minimum requirements (Open to anyone that complies with the requirements), Single stage (Winners selected immediately)
Who can Participate
As a symbol of excellence, ADC Awards honor outstanding architects, designers, web designers, research, entrepreneurs, students, and other creative thinkers. Whether you represent a well-known studio or are just starting your career, your innovative ideas are invited to this fair and broad-minded competition.
Dates and Time Frame
Registration Closes November 17, 2023
Deadline to Submit Project November 18, 2023
Winners announcement Date December 22, 2023
Location of Competition
Banner, Poster, Brochure or Triptic of Competition