Architecture & Design Tabloid Contest 2021: “Digital Journalism”
We welcome Tabloids in two categories
–Collegians and Open (25-100 years of age)
– Submissions are open to all enthusiasts and are welcome from all parts of the world.
– Entrants can send Two Tabloids per Team registration for the contest. Each team may comprise a maximum of three participants. The entrants shall receive a Unique Identification Code within 24 hours of registration.
– The Tabloid (11 x 17 inches) comprising a cover page for highlights and 2-3 inner leaflets could be digitally curated or hand-drafted. The Tabloid should be preferably designed in Portrait format.
– The Tabloid should not include any personal information about the participant, except for the Unique Identification Code on the top right corner.
– Medium of Submission is English Language.
– The entry/entries should be sent to [email protected] with the subject line Architecture & Design Tabloid
– Category (collegian or Open) in jpeg/png format with a minimum 2000 px. The submission should also include the registration screenshot as an attachment in the email and names, field of studies/Institutes of affiliation for all the team members.
– All entrants must mention their social media handles with the entry/entries (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook)
– The submission should be an original work of the entrant and will go through a plagiarism test.
– Besides three winners, Honorable mentions shall be featured and announced on 6th May 2021 on all our social media pages.
Jury Panel for the Competition
-Joachim Krausse, Architect & Emeritus Professor, Berlin
-GermanyJayaraman Subramanian, Architect & Emeritus Professor, India
-Donato Abruzzese, Engineer & Professor, University of Rome, Italy
-Pappal Suneja, Architect & Design Researcher, India & Germany
Architecture & Design Tabloid Contest 2021 is an initiative of ajc-plus, a curated platform to push oneself to the utmost boundaries for craving one’s own pathway and reaching great heights. The theme of the contest is “Digital Journalism”. Theme: To explore the domain of being an entrepreneur in digital journalism related to the Architecture & Design Community, specifically, to move ambitiously to take it out of the borders that one lives in. The Tabloid should have a special focus on curating – local projects, competitions, events, books, and new initiatives regarding the local architecture of your country.
Link to Competition
Link to Registration form
Winning Prizes for the Contest are Citation: €2000 / $2400 / 174k INR + Certificate, Publication, AJC Book Set & Bauhaus Dessau Booklets
Special Mention_1: €1000 / $1200 / 87k INR + Certificate, Publication, AJC Book Set & Bauhaus Dessau Booklets
Special Mention_2: €600 / $700 / 51k INR + Certificate, Publication, AJC Book Set & Bauhaus Dessau Booklets.
12 Honorable Mentions: Certificate + Publication & AJC Curated Book Set.
Note: The above prize money includes transaction charges and is subject to tax deduction as per rules and regulations of the winner’s country.
Type of Competition
Open to the public/Minimum requirements (Open to anyone that complies with the requirements), Single stage (Winners selected immediately)
Who can Participate
Open to All
Dates and Time Frame
Registration Closes April 15, 2021
Deadline to Submit Project April 15, 2021
Winners announcement Date May 6, 2021
Location of Competition
Banner, Poster, Brochure or Triptic of Competition