Moganshan Mountaintop Young Architectural Design Award
1. Click the competition page of the Moganshan Core Scenic Area Planning and Yinshan Street Conceptual Design International Competition and then register to sign up the competition;
2. Submit your completed design work;
3. Apply for this award by email. Email Subject: WCM 2023 Apply for Moganshan Mountaintop Young Architectural Design Award; Email Content: Creator’s CV + Registration Code; Email your application to: [email protected]
The prize money of this competition will be paid by the organizer, Moganshan Administration (Cultural and Tourism Group), and transferred to the account of the winning individual or the winning team leader. The winning individual or the winning team needs to fill out the prize claim form, provide information such as the individual’s or the team leader’s bank, account name, account number, etc. After being signed by the individual or all of the team members, the form should be sent to the competition organizing committee by the designated date, along with cooperation in the specified legal procedures. And the electronic version of the claim form should be sent to the designated email address: [email protected].
The Moganshan Mountaintop Young Architectural Design Award, formulated by Moganshan Administration (Cultural and Tourism Group) and Young Brid Plan, is themed with 2023 architectural conceptual design for Yinshan Street on the mountaintop Moganshan Core Scenic Area. It is specially set for the 4th WCM (World Campus Masters Selective Graduation Design Program) and also the award for individuals who participate in the Moganshan Core Scenic Area Planning and Yinshan Street Conceptual Design International Competition.
Moganshan Administration (Cultural and Tourism Group)&YoungBirdPlan
Link to Competition
Link to Registration form
Evaluation: The review committee of the Moganshan Core Scenic Area Planning and Yinshan Street Conceptual Design International Competition will select winners for the Gold Award, Silver Award and Bronze Award respectively from all of the submitted design works.
Bonus for Individuals: 230,000 RMB (tax included)
Gold Award (1 winner): 100,000 RMB (tax included)
Silver Award (1 winner): 80,000 RMB (tax included)
Bronze Award (1 winner): 50,000 RMB (tax included)
Type of Competition
Open to the public/Minimum requirements (Open to anyone that complies with the requirements), Single stage (Winners selected immediately)
Who can Participate
1. Excellent designers are encouraged to actively participate in completing item 5 of the design contents of the Moganshan Core Scenic Area Planning and Yinshan Street Conceptual Design International Competition, i.e. Yinshan Street Conceptual Architectural Design. Both individuals and groups are accepted for the participation of designers, with members not exceeding 6 people. There is no limitation on nationality and the major.
2. It is open to all global designers of any major related to architecture, interiors, landscape, planning, etc. Both individuals and teams can participate in the competition, and submit the completed design works. The design work shall express the same or similar design concept with that of buildings in Yinshan Street, Moganshan.
Dates and Time Frame
Registration Closes December 4, 2023
Deadline to Submit Project December 4, 2023
Winners announcement Date February 1, 2024
Location of Competition
Location of Project (if developed)
Banner, Poster, Brochure or Triptic of Competition